Training Days & Times
Due to the large number of registrations and space required, we need to look at training times with flexibility. Training times are subject to change and dependent on late flurry of registrations. We appreciate your patience with this.
Bargara FC trains at Neilson Park (next to the Bargara Caravan Park). The address is 25 Fred Courtice Ave. Bargara
Training will begin for on the following dates:
- Senior Competition — January 18- Martens Oval Bundaberg
- U15/16 — Week commencing 5 January
- U13 & U14 — Week commencing 31 January
- Miniroos — Week commencing 22 February
Commences Wed 22 Feb & Thur 23 Feb
**Please Note: Training times will be adjusted when lights can be turned on at Bargara FC.
|Tuesday||Under 15/16||Bargara FC||4.30pm – 6.00pm|
|Senior Ladies||Martens Oval||6.30pm – 8.15pm|
|Senior Men||Martens Oval||5.30pm – 8.00pm|
|Wednesday||Under 5||Bargara FC||4.30pm – 5.30pm|
|Under 6||Bargara FC||4.30pm – 5.30pm|
|Under 7||Bargara FC||4.30pm – 5.30pm|
|Under 8||Bargara FC||4.30pm – 5.30pm|
|Under 11||Bargara FC||4.30pm – 5.30pm|
|Thursday||Under 9||Bargara FC||4.15pm – 5.30pm|
|Under 10||Bargara FC||4.15pm – 5.30pm|
|Under 12||Bargara FC||4.15pm – 5.30pm|
|Under 13||Bargara FC||5.15pm – 6.15pm|
|Under 14||Bargara FC||5.15pm – 6.15pm|
|Senior Men||Bargara FC||5.30pm – 8.00pm|
The philosophy of Bargara FC regarding training can be summarised below:
- For most of the training session all children will train together as a squad
- There may be occasions where coaches will want to work exclusively with their team
- To ensure all children are developed and have the ability for dedicated skill improvement, small groups of children may be coached together to work on a particular skill or position
- We are extremely grateful to have the services of Madelyn McCracken to support our coaches and players as Miniroos Coaching Director. Mads will be present during training and game days
Extra Development Programs
Bargara FC will run both the Aspire Academy (led by Mark Biddle) and the Girls Academy (led by Madelyn McCracken) in 2022. More detailed information regarding these programs will be released in the coming weeks and details posted on our Facebook page and website.
|Girls Development Program Ages 10-14||TBC||TBC|
|Girls Development Program Ages 5-9||TBC||TBC|
|Aspire Development Program U8 – U13||Every 3rd Tuesday From 21st March||4.15pm – 6.15pm|
Junior Coaching Director
We are delighted to have Madelyn McCracken as our Director of Coaching. Mads brings a wealth of experience coaching Miniroos and junior competition sides at both club and representative level and is a massive asset to our club. She will be available to assist with coaching, providing resources and general advice. Mads will also work with the regional Technical Directors to organise sessions to upskill you and provide more insights on targeted training sessions.
We prefer all teams within an age group to train together as one unit. We are one club united in achieving the right outcomes for each and every player. Coaches can tailor training sessions based on skill level, so no child is left behind.
All the training gear can be found and accessed in the shed. Regarding equipment, if you believe there are materials that will enhance training and we currently don’t have them, please contact Susan Hedges so we can look at the feasibility of purchasing it.